[THIN] Re: Generic Accounts

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:16:08 -0700

The main source of potential issues lies in the user profile. If there is
active data that writes to the profile and needs to be updated a shared
account/profile can be an issue. If not there are a number of things you can
do such as delete the profile after use, just have it use a local profile,
etc.

It all depends on the interaction of the applications with the profile and
whether or not the profile data needs to be updated and retained.

Regards,

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453