[THIN] Re: General Question

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jpitsch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:58:40 -0400

If you work with Metaframe, you have to know Terminal Services.
Metaframe is an add-on to Terminal Services.  So, ask your TS questions
here and we shall have answers.

For a comparison of different products for managing TS, try this link:

http://www.brianmadden.com/content/content.asp?ID=98

and for good add-ons for where TS falls short, try
http://www.terminal-services.net

Jeff Pitsch