[THIN] Re: Gday (OT)

  • From: "Stansel, Paul" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:16:41 -0400

Heh, sorry John.  Nice use of the phrase "Shag".  FYI, we had a guy come
over from England a couple years ago.  We went to a club, and in the club
there was a sign that said "Free Shagging every Monday night."  Now, in the
Southern U.S., shagging is a dance craze that was popular in the 50's-60's
and still has a lot of participants :).  He was shocked, but even worse was
when he asked the club owner about it and was told "Yep, it's free.  You can
bring your own partner or try and pick one up here!"  We laughed for about
an hour before we finally explained it to him :).

-Paul