[THIN] Re: GPO mess up

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:10:39 -0800

Charlie,
It worked great, thank you.
I think the key was Disable closing the browser and **explorer** windows
Sure glad IE is not an integral part of windows like MS says. *right*

BTW
There must be a lot of people on holiday, you were the only person who
responded.

Thank You

-Doug Rooney
Sonoma TileMakers
IT Systems Administrator
7750 Bell Rd.
Windsor Ca, 95492
(707) 837-8177 X11
(707) 837-9472 FAX
it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained
therein by any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by
returning the e-mail to the originator.