[THIN] Re: GPO issues

  • From: "Diederen Rezy (ICTS)" <Rezy.Diederen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:49:43 +0200

Hi Katia,

Are all your systems W2K3 SP1? We had a similar problem with Internet
Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration settings and this was solved by
updating all systems to SP1.

Hope this helps.

Rezy

Author: Brien M. Posey
worthwhile investment for organizations that are currently using Windows
Server 2003 based terminal servers.
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Windows-Terminal-Services-64-
Bit-Environment-Part1.html

Visit the Subscription Management
(http://newsletter.isoftmarketing.com/) section to unsubscribe.
MSTerminalServices.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at
advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright (c) MSTerminalServices.org 2006. All rights reserved.