[THIN] Re: GPO File Permissions

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:54:25 +0100

Well I understand it's supposed to change what you set to
%programfiles%, but I dont see it doing it.. It might be doing it
behind the scenes once it's saved though, don't know!?

I'm trying to set permissions on a specific file, but %programfiles%
or actually putting N:\Program Files isn't updating the permissions
after a gpupdate.. Is there some other magic trick needed, like
setting the permissions on the file at the moment to not be inherited?

Andrew