[THIN] Re: GMail

  • From: Berdt van der Lingen <berdtvanderlingen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:04:31 +0200

On Apr 1, 2005 1:22 PM, Tom Howarth <tom.howarth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hey Gmail just got better.  not sure if it is an april fools but
> apparently they are giving us 2Gb of mail space now.
>
> --
> Tom at home

My gmail box growed only till 1262 mb....

Check this:

"What's new on Gmail?  Just Launched!

G is for growth

Storage is an important part of email, but that doesn't mean you
should have to worry about it. To celebrate our one-year birthday,
we're giving everyone one more gigabyte. But why stop the party there?
Our plan is to continue growing your storage beyond 2GBs by giving you
more space as we are able. We know that email will only become more
important in people's lives, and we want Gmail to keep up with our
users and their needs. From Gmail, you can expect more."

( source: http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/about_whatsnew.html )

I am afraid for their competition they are not kidding.

regards,

Berdt
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296