[THIN] Fwd: Try GoToAssist Express Free During Beta Period

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:44:54 -0700 (PDT)

They said to forward to my Colleagues so here ya go.... you get to beta Test
the new GoToAssist Express a totally web based version!
https://express.gotoassist.com/
  Tested it and it works on Vista...
  JK

  From: "GoToAssist Express Customer Care" <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <
CC:
Subject: Try GoToAssist Express Free During Beta Period
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:13:40 -0400

  If you are having trouble reading this email, read the online version.

          Try GoToAssist Express Free during Beta Period

Limited Time Offer
Dear User:

As someone who has expressed past interest in GoToAssist®, we thought you'd
want to be among the first to know:

We're inviting a limited number of people to preview our newest product,
GoToAssist Express, free during the beta period. Are you an individual or small
business that needs to support customers? GoToAssist Express was designed to
help you to provide easy remote support even when your customers are away from
their PCs.

          Sign Up Now!
Free During Beta Period

You may also forward this email to your colleagues who are responsible for
customer support. However, this beta program only lasts for a limited time, so
sign up now if you want to take advantage of this free preview yourself.

With GoToAssist Express, you can:
   Remotely solve customer problems by sharing their screens and controlling
their keyboard/mouse over secure protocols.

   Reduce costly trips to visit customers to diagnose and resolve their
technical problems.

   Handle multiple customer sessions simultaneously. Increase your capacity to
assist clients.

   Help customers who are away from their PCs, using the Unattended Support
feature.

   Support customers who are using the Mac® or PC platform. Note: Support
personnel must use a PC to get into remote session. Mac support is limited in
this initial release.

   Transfer files, chat with customers and more.
Beta testers will have free, unlimited use of the product in exchange for
reporting bugs, making feature requests and providing product feedback. All
registrants will be required to confirm their email address within 24 hours of
registration in order to participate.

If you're interested in learning about GoToAssist Corporate, the best Web-based
remote support solution for teams and support organizations, please call us at
(800) 549-8541 or email gotoassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

          IMPORTANT ? PLEASE READ
The beta will not be feature complete and service interruptions are possible.
Use of GoToAssist Express Beta is not recommended for production situations
requiring 24/7 uptime.

To sign up, register now at:
https://www.gotoassist.com/s/expressfreebeta
Best regards,

GoToAssist Express Customer Care and Support
(888) 621-0538 (U.S. and Canada, toll-free)
+1 (805) 690-5744 (direct dial)
betafeedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                © 2008 Citrix Online, LLC. All rights reserved.

You have received this email because you are subscribed to receive email offers
to GoToAssist prospects.
    Citrix Online | 6500 Hollister Avenue | Goleta, CA 93117
Voice: (800) 549-8541 | Fax: (805) 690-6471
Unsu

© 2008 Citrix Online, LLC. All rights reserved.