[THIN] Fwd: RE: An error 193 has occurred

  • From: "Phillip Newberry" <PNewberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 18:00:36 -0400

Client scenario:

Windows Terminal server with latest service packs.
MetaFrame 1.8 SP3

A published application that has been working for awhile is now not working.

Users that are not administrators get this error when trying to logon to the
published application.

An error (193) occurred while creating user logon  Failing component: icast.exe
M:\WTSRV\EXPLORER.EXE

I have looked thru the news group and have not found anything specific to this
problem.

Has anyone come across this before or do you have any suggestions why this
started happening or how to fix it.

Any input would be appreciated.

Phillip Newberry
Network Engineer