[THIN] Re: Fwd: MS Softricity Breaking News - DABCC

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 12:14:07 -0700 (PDT)

I'll put all my money on "an undisclosed amount."
  JK

Chris Grecsek <cgrecsek@> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                I don?t suppose anyone
has any insight as to how much Softricity is being bought for eh??

  Anyone want to bet on the size of the deal? J