[THIN] Re: Fwd: DABCC NEWS FLASH - Microsoft Video on next Version of Terminal Services

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:28:50 -0400

Steve,  I agree but they are not free!   TS would be free.  If we were
forced to buy TS then Citrix would still and always be a must have.

But, I'm agreeing, Citrix is a must have in many cases.

Douglas A. Brown

President and Chief Technology Officer

Microsoft MVP, Windows Server

DABCC, Inc.

Phone:     (954) 778-9558

Fax:         (248) 479-0621

E-mail:       dbrown@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>

Web:        http://www.dabcc.com <http://www.dabcc.com/>

________________________________

                Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:19:45 -0400

                        * * DABCC NEWS FLASH * *

                        Microsoft shows off the next version of Terminal
Services!

                        A MUST SEE

                        09/21/2005 -

                        Microsoft released a killer video that shows off
the next version of Terminal Services!!  Check out this video interview
with Tad Brockway, Microsoft's Terminal Services Group Program Manager.
In this video, Tad discusses what Terminal Services is and why you might
want to use it.  He even talks a bit about Longhorn's Remote Programs
(Project RAIL, Remote Application Integrated Locally) and the new HTTPS
Gateway for RDP.

                        For the rest of this article and to download the
Microsoft video please visit:

http://www.dabcc.com/DABCC/WebApplication/Aspx/dabcc.content.aspx?intPKT
ext=1109&intPKChannel=13