[THIN] Fw: XPs licenses installed and activated but says it isn't

  • From: "Davey" <DB1001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:33:21 -0000

I suspect you haven't got the FR3 license installed.
From the CMC select "licenses" and then go to the "license Number" tab.
Look for "MetaFrame XP 1.0 for Windows, Feature Release 3" if you haven't
got this then you'll have to demote the servers feature release version. To
do this select the server in CMC, select the relevant server and right
click, set feature release level. - You'll get a dropdown list ranging from
"none" through to "FR3"

HTH

Davey