[THIN] Re: Fun with Networking

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:29:55 -0400

We are OK here at the main office in Clearwater Florida. The hurricane
completely bypassed the Tampa Bay area. We didn't even have any
significant rain until the day after it passed. Friday was a calm,
partly cloudy day with occasional rain. However several of our
Franchises elsewhere in the state are still unaccounted for. Our two
Orlando branches have no phones or internet, however they do have
power. Bonita Springs, and Ft. Myers are down, reason still unknown.