[THIN] Re: Full Screen

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 05:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

I believe if you specify a Desiredvres and desiredhres  (ie 800x600) that you
don't need screen percent and it should do full screen...here is some info:

ScreenPercent=

Specifies the horizontal and vertical pixel resolution as a percentage of the
client desktop size. If the ScreenPercent field is present, the DesiredHRES and
DesiredVRES fields are ignored.

DesiredHRES=

Specifies the horizontal window size in pixels. If the ScreenPercent field is
present, the DesiredHRES and DesiredVRES fields are ignored.

DesiredVRES=

Specifies the vertical window size in pixels. If the ScreenPercent field is
present, the DesiredHRES and DesiredVRES fields are ignored.

JK

Greg Watts <cgwatts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I created an ICA file.  The problem is that I need to have a "Full Screen" but
the only choice are percentage of screen (I am using the wizard on the server).
Can I edit the ICA to use full screen instead of 100% of screen? I am on MPS
3.0 on Windows 2003.  Any ideas? TIA!

Greg Watts
greg.watts@xxxxxxxx
cgwatts@xxxxxxxxx