[THIN] Full ICA32 client forcing appsrv.ini update

  • From: "Stratton, Doug MSER:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:23:36 -0800

I don't know if this is supposed to do this or if I have just messed it up.

I want to be able to install the newest client on a machine which already
has an old ica client and have it replace/update the appsrv.ini for
everyone.

I end up with the old version of the published apps instead of the new
version with the new published apps.

My question is, is there a way to make it update appsrv.ini everywhere?

Doug Stratton,
TDA, Workplace Support,
http://icw.ista.gov.bc.ca/I_wss/workplace.asp
<http://icw.ista.gov.bc.ca/I_wss/workplace.asp>