[THIN] Re: Full Client Slow in XP

  • From: "Pfeifer, Bruce A MSER:EX" <Bruce.A.Pfeifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:37:33 -0800

I have also noticed that the ICA client v6.31.1051 is slow on a winXP pro
desktop.  Slow as in typed text lags behind (and I do not type all that fast
)Appears like a 28.8 modem connection to the WTS servers as oppose to the
actual 100 Megabit.  I find it is better if I reboot my PC daily.  The PC is
basically running nothing but the ICA client.  I though I was the only one.

Bruce Pfeifer
Victoria BC Canada