[THIN] Fulfilling Eligible Products

  • From: "Scott" <sreichardt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 10:36:21 -0500

Hi,

I have Metaframe XP FR3 right now and my subscription advantage will be
expiring in about a month.  I don't want to upgrade to Metaframe 3.0 yet
but can I fulfill the product through mycitrix without actually
upgrading to it and still upgrade to it after my subscription advantage
expires?  I hope this made sense.  I just don't want to do nothing now
and not have the chance to upgrade after my SA has expired.

Thanks,
Scott

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147