[THIN] Re: Freespire 1.0 released today!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:32:58 -0700 (PDT)

Someone has already put up a FreeSpire VMWare Appliance at:
  http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/518

  Works a Champ. Cool!
  Jim

Matthew Shrewsbury <.com> wrote:
                Thanks for this Jim. I think I?m going to give it a try on my
testing home PC (Duron 1.3GHz). It looks like the interface is close enough to
Windows or MAC that I might be able to find my way around.

  Network Manager