[THIN] Re: Free application and code sample - XAQCodeScan using the Citrix Mobility SDK - My Mobile Device is a Barcode Scanner for XenApp!!!

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 23:43:34 +0000

Does that include a free lifetime subscription to your free utilities?  :)

Carl Webster

Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional

http://www.CarlWebster.com

Citrix Mobility SDK - My Mobile Device is a Barcode Scanner for XenApp!!!

Don't worry Carl, you'll get your's delivered directly to you at the CTP
meeting.
--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd