[THIN] Re: Free Download Pick of the week: Sygate Firewall

  • From: Steve Snyder <steven_snyder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:08:05 -0800 (PST)

Good call Jim!

In addition to the graph, I like the additional
details that the request for access provides - much
more useful for identifying rogues, and the connection
details pretty much gives you a netstat. I also like
that it runs as a service.

One thing though, it seems to have slown down my
throughput a bit compared to ZA, and the short
download speed evaluators confirm this. I haven't
tried a large download yet as I've never seen a site
with large downloads that can push out more than
240KB/s anyway.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/