[THIN] Fr2 Bug ?

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 00:44:23 +0100

Hi

I have been doing some rollouts of new Metaframe XP servers and am installing
FR2 rather than upgrading from older versions.

I have been finding on a number of servers that usrlogon.cmd is not running at
all.
After a bit of digging around, i found that on 2 out of 4 servers FR2 would
remove usrlogon.cmd  from the following key:

NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\AppSetup

I would only end up seeing the reference to cmstart.exe.

On the working servers i would see
usrlogon.cmd, updatdrv.exe and cmstart.exe in the registry key.

Anyone else seen this ?

regards