[THIN] Re: Forcing "My Documents" to a shared network drive

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:59:21 -0500

Any plans to get there?  Group Policy really removes a lot of the =
headaches.  Even for a small network.

In the meantime, you might be able to get away with editing the user =
shell folders key, located at

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\UserShellFolders

are you using mandatory profiles?