[THIN] Force re-logon to connect to disconnected session

  • From: "Schutte, Keith [EPT/FLO]" <KSchutte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:18:30 -0500

Metaframe Xpe FR2 on Win2K SP3

Hello,

            We have Citrix configured to disconnect idle sessions after 15
minutes and kill disconnected sessions after 8 hours.  The 15 minutes
disconnect is used to help us conform to a corporate mandate that
workstations be protected by a password protected screen saver after 15
minutes.  This works well, except they way I have Program Neighborhood and
the Program Neighborhood Agent installed, the users are not being required
to re-enter their passwords to reconnect.

            Is there a way for force either of these clients to always
prompt for a password when launching or reconnecting to a published
application?

Thanks

Keith Schutte