[THIN] Re: Force WI to use ICA client, not Java

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 15:36:38 -0500

FYI, 10.0 clients are designed for WI 4.5. I will restrict the following to
WI 4.0.

To use the icaweb.cab file with WI 4.0 (or 4.2), rename the file to
wficat.cab. Also, put the client in N:\Program Files\Citrix\Web
Interface\4.0\ICAWEB\en\ica32 (the last three folders are case sensitive).

The java client belongs at N:\Program Files\Citrix\Web
Interface\4.0\ICAWEB\icajava (notice it is not in the "en" folder).

The easiest way to get the clients in the correct locations is to copy the
ICAWEB folder from the PS 4.0 "Components" CD-ROM.

Once the clients are in place, run "iisreset".

Advertisement: Its simple! Sell your car for just $20 at carsales.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwi
de%2
Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801577%2Fpi%5F1005244
%2Fa
i%5F838588&_t=754951090&_r=tig&_m=EXT

SBC SITES ONLY GOOGLE SEARCH: http://www.F1U.com
mode use the below link: