[THIN] Fonts difference in Published apps

  • From: "W. Andy Roche" <andy.roche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:11:55 -0500

Greetings!
 I have two servers that are physically identical, the second server was
built using an image of the first, and we ghostwalked the SID on the
second server as well.  All the software has been updated on both
servers, and the application to be published is on the same location on
both servers.  The OS is Windows NT 4.0 Term Serv, and Citrix is MF 1.8
sp3

I created an icon for a published app for each of the servers because I
have one working in the live production environment, and the other
server has an icon for the app as well.  If I start the production app,
and then start the other app, I can call up the exact same reports on
both machines, but the test server will have larger font than the
production server.  I have checked the display settings, and they are
the same.  The settings for the Published application are the same as
well.

Does anybody have any suggestions or solutions for this one?

W. Andy Roche