[THIN] Re: Follow Up On Duplicate Icons...

  • From: <thinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:11:56 +0000

Thats a seamless registry flag. Its basically saying that for every class
window called TfrmM (I think even beginning with), use the flag 0x40 which
occording to my notes which comes from CTX101644 is:

*Value: *0x40
*Explanation: *Setting this value to a window enables the Seamless engine to
use the GetParent API to* *get the Owner of the specified window.

Someone would have to had manually put that key there, probably to fix a
seamless problem with the same app. Removing it won't cause any damage.