[THIN] Follow Up On Duplicate Icons...

  • From: Shane.Rees@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:52:12 +1000

Hi All - a while ago I posted about duplicate task bar icons when our ERP
application was published seamlessly via Presentation Server 4.  I managed
to track down the cause (offending reg key below), but wanted to know if
anybody is aware what this reg key actually does (or if it will have any
implications if i delete it) ??  As soon as I remove this key, the
duplicate icons problem goes away...

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Citrix\wfshell\TWI\Tfr
mM
                ClassName               TfrmM
                Method          0x00000001 (1)
                Type                    0x00000040 (64)

Any feedback appreciated.

Cheers,
Shane Rees
Systems Engineer

Server Management
Network & Infrastructure Support
Mincom Managed Services
Level 6, 193 Turbot Street,
Brisbane, QLD 4000, Australia
Phone +61 (0) 7 3303 3955
Fax +61 (0) 7 3364 9777
http://www.mincom.com

Mincom. The People. The Experience. The Vision.

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of
companies unless expressly stated otherwise.