[THIN] Folder redirection doesn't work in DOS and other apps

  • From: Jason Benway <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 19:51:22 +0000

We are redirecting my documents and some other locations.

If I open a dos window and cd c:\users\username\documents it does to a local
directory not the redirected location. I can browse that same path in explorer.
it seems to only be when I use the library and shortcuts in a "open" dialog
that I see the folder redirection location.

A new application we are using saves the config file to "my
docs\application\session"

I've saved the config file to the redirect my docs\application\session, but the
application doesn't pull up with the config. I'm guessing its not using the
correct environment variable to look for the config file. What is the correct
environment variable that would recognize redirected folders?

thanks,jb