[THIN] Re: Folder Redirection using True Control Templates

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 07:38:19 -0500

cookies redirects pretty well. so does application data. I would not
redirect local settings though.  that is mostly session data like temp
internet files.

i have run farms for a looong time while redirecting my docs, favorites, app
data, history,  and cookies. then using the flex profile and flexing office
settings and printers.