[THIN] Re: Folder Redirection and 0 byte files

  • From: Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:53:55 -0500

magic server dust.

Jeff Pitsch wrote:
The errors seem to have gone away. Kinda weird actually.....

Jeff Pitsch
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com <http://jeffpitschconsulting.com/>

On 7/21/06, *Michel Roth* <mrdizzz@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mrdizzz@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Find <http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ProcessExplorer.html>
    the process that is using that file and move in for the kill from
    there....

On 7/20/06, *Philip Walley* < mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        why can't you delete them. what's the error msg? access denied?