[THIN] Re: Folder Redirection and 0 byte files

  • From: Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:36:09 -0500

why can't you delete them. what's the error msg? access denied?

Jeff Pitsch wrote:
Greetings Everyone,
I have a client that I am having problems implementing folder redirection with. Some people work but most aren't because of some pesky 0 byte files that redirection won't copy out to the redirected folder location. I cannot delete them either. Any ideas on how to get around this problem? I should also say that Symantec 10.5 is loaded on the server as well.

Jeff Pitsch
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com <http://jeffpitschconsulting.com/>