[THIN] Folder Redirection and 0 byte files

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:30:50 -0400

Greetings Everyone,

I have a client that I am having problems implementing folder redirection
with.  Some people work but most aren't because of some pesky 0 byte files
that redirection won't copy out to the redirected folder location.  I cannot
delete them either.  Any ideas on how to get around this problem?  I should
also say that Symantec 10.5 is loaded on the server as well.

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com