[THIN] Re: Flexprofiles Not Clearing Down - CLR Security Config

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 08:13:35 -0500

Well if they are locked maybe he needs to install The User Profile Hive
Cleanup utility.
There is now a 2.0 beta version that releases handles quite well (after a
registry edit) See

http://blogs.technet.com/uphclean/archive/2008/02/28/uphclean-v2-0-beta.aspx

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com