[THIN] Re: Flex-Profile ?

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:20:13 -0600

Several things.-
1- during the logoff do you see the profile kit running? With the /p
switch you should SEE it.=20
2- remove the /p switch and see if it runs at all?
3- when logged in as the user try running the command line manually
4- Is the logoff script running at all?  If so how are you sure?

Ron

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20