[THIN] Re: Flex Profiles and Outlook Signature

  • From: "Robert Barrett" <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 10:57:10 -0600

Okay some progress finally.  I did an export from a computer that was
working and then logged into a computer that my sig does not show up on.
The keys in question appeared to be identical but obviously they are
not.  When I merged the key I exported off the computer with the working
sig, the second worked as well.  So there has to be a setting that is
not loading when the profile loads.  The key is
HKCU\software\microsoft\windows nt\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging
Subsystem\profiles\profilename

The question is if I am exporting the entire Software subkey and then
importing it on logon, why is this not being set?

Bob Barrett
FVSD#52