[THIN] Flex Profiles and Drive Mappings

  • From: Charles Watts <greg.watts@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:14:43 -0400

I am using Flex 4.0 and having a problem with drive mappings not being saved.
The problem is that when a user maps a drive manually and then they log back in
the drive is not present in "my computer". If they open an application and save
it to the drive the drive is present. Once they do that than all the manually
created drives appear in "my computer". Does anyone know what I need to do to
get the drives to appear in "my computer" without having to launch an app? Are
the drives in a disconnect state? These are Windows 2003 servers and I do not
get the red x on the drives? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Greg Watts
Systems Engineer