[THIN] Flex Profiles 4.0

  • From: Greg Watts <cgwatts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:37:58 -0400

I am testing Flex Profiles 4.01 I am not sure what I am doing wrong.
The problem is that the logon appears to be much slower than the 3.0
version. I am though this time creating separate ini files for each
application. Will this cause it to be significantly slow? It appears
to take 15 seconds to finnish. On 3.0 this was litterly a second or
two. Any ideas? The ini files ar on a network share (recommended) but
I tried to move them locally but I got the same result. Are the OPS
files being copied locally first like in 3.0.

--
Greg Watts
greg.watts@xxxxxxxx