[THIN] Re: Flex Profiles

  • From: "Robert Barrett" <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:32:48 -0600

That is what I thought.  I had it running that way and it did not seem
to be working, nothing was being ran.  However, I had to do something
else that came up of a more pressing nature and when I started to look
at the GPO issue and logoff again, it decided that it would work now.
Not enough patience I guess :-)

Bob