[THIN] Re: Flex Profiles

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <Roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 18:56:10 -0500

Run it from a GPO

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Robert Barrett
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 4:18 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Flex Profiles

Okay I am looking for one or multiple flex profile gurus.  We have
implemented Flex Profiles and for the most part they are working fine, with
one large exception.  Anyone connecting to a published desktop is not
getting the logoff script to run.  Where are people who are using flex
profiles putting the logoff script that users run so that they run on
logoff?  I have tried everywhere that I can think of and none of them will
run when the user logs off of a published desktop.  This is very
frustrating, anyone have ideas?

The logoff script will run if I connect to the TS machine with a custom ica
connection.

Robert Barrett MCSE, CCA

Enterprise Administrator

 <mailto:robertb@xxxxxxxxxx> robertb@xxxxxxxxxx