[THIN] Re: Flex Profile Kit (maybe interesting to add to tthethin.net as a download)

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <j.kamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:33:39 -0600

Looks like it will work great for office. I did something like this with
kix before I got to work with the CCS hybrid system. Mine was a little
more clunky but it worked.

If all you need is office settings (which is what 90% of the people
need) this looks like a great little solution.

Ron

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20