[THIN] Re: Flex Profile Kit (maybe interesting to add to tthethin.net as a download)

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: j.kamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:21:34 -0500

Sure Jeroen
Posted as http://thethin.net/flexprofilekit.zip
Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeroen van de Kamp [mailto:j.kamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 2:56 PM
To: jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Flex Profile Kit (maybe interesting to add to tthethin.net as a
download)

Hi Jim!

You've been hosting the allin1w2k.adm on thetihn.net for a while now.
I've something new! :)

I've been using for more than a year the Office Profile Wizard to create
what CCS (Citrix Consultancy Services) like to call "hybrid profiles".
Since the concept is so simple, I decided to write a little
How-To/whitepaper. It is based on the Office Profile Wizard, a component
from the freely available Office XP resource kit. I ended up with a
"Flex Profile Kit", it contains all you need to create "Flex Profiles"
and some examples.

Would you be interested to host this as a download on thethin.net? The
kit is attached as FlexProfileKit.zip.

Cheers,
Jeroen

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client