[THIN] Re: Flashing App

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:28:44 +0100

Greg
Is this a telnet based application ?
There is a FR3 fix for flickering

"When published seamlessly, text-based telnet application flickered after
upgrading to or installing Citrix' Feature Release 3.

This occurred because new logic introduced with Feature Release 3 caused the
 client to treat certain windows of an application differently from the way
 the server was treating them.

 With this fix, the server sends the correct information to the client."

 This fix is included as part of hotfix XE103W2K041.

 http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry.jspa?entryID=3207&categoryID=120

 regards