[THIN] Flash/Flex Load Testing

  • From: "Rob Slayden" <rslayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:34:05 -0700

Another Flash 9/Adobe Flex-related question. I know Flash in MetaFrame
is a bad idea, but changing it is not an option. What we need to do is
loadtest it and it appears that there aren't any options available to us
for automated loadtesting via user scripts, according to our outsourced
loadtesting expert. Does anyone know of any way that we might loadtest
Flash 9/Adobe Flex for a web-based application running over Citrix MF XP
1.0 FR3/SP4 on Window Server 2003? Any help would be greatly
appreciated...

Thanks,

rob