[THIN] Re: Flash webpage won't load unless user has power user rights

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:50:22 -0400

Thanks a million for the suggestions everyone!!! Found the problem with filemon
(my favorite utility at the moment). I should have guessed but it was
%systemroot%\temporary internet files.

What I don't understand is why other web pages loaded just fine.

Jeremy, your name rings a bell...did you ever live in New Zealand?

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA