[THIN] Flash and Shockwave

  • From: Phil Smith <psmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:22:13 -0400

Has anyone else been able to get flash and/or shockwave to install on their
citrix servers?

The marketing company that designed our new site made it with flash.  This
now requires me to add flash to our citrix server so our people can see our
own website.  Problem is that I can only seem to get the ActiveX installer
for the players and it does not seem to work on my Citrix environment.

Thanks
Phil
Starting at $199!
http://www.neoware.com