[THIN] Flash MX question...

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:19:13 -0500

I don't mean to interrupt this conversation, but I was wondering if
anyone has any expirience with FlashMX?  A collegue of mine is working
on a web page which will allow people to make their own types of jerseys
(you know, football, etc.)  She is having a problem with figuring out
how to place a boarder around the name on the back of the Jersey.  Ok,
the web page allows you to pick color, name to be on jersey, stuff like
that.  She also wants the option to place a boarder around the name and
the ability for the user to pick the color of that boarder as well.  Any
info or clues on where to get the answer would help out tons.  She has
been burning her candle at both ends on this one.  Thank you all.

Respectfully,

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751