[THIN] Re: Flash 9 install

  • From: "Rob Slayden" <rslayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:10:38 -0700

You rock! That worked like the veritable charm. That's pretty much what
I figured; if I could get the right installer program, everything would
drop into place. I don't know what the developers were passing off to me
for an install program, but it must have been XP or something!

Thanks again for your help.

rob