[THIN] Re: Find out number of users in a Domain Group

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 06:39:19 +1300

Here's a VBScript for you:

Option Explicit
Dim intCount, strGroup, strDomain, oGroup, oMember
strGroup = InputBox("Group to query?")
strDomain = InputBox("Domain or machine that hosts the group?")
set oGroup = GetObject("WinNT://" & strDomain & "/" & strGroup & ",group")
For Each oMember in oGroup.Members
  intCount = intCount + 1
Next
msgbox "Group: " & strGroup & " hosted by: " & strDomain & " has " &
intCount & " members"

Jeff Durbin