[THIN] Fileserver Performance on Windows 2003

  • From: sebastian.belz@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 14:42:01 +0200 (MEST)

Hello

We have some Windows 2003 Terminal Severs and a Windows 2003 Fileserver.
When we copy files from the Termanlserver to the Fileserver the performance
is very bad.
So how do you tune your Windows 2003 file servers?
What about disabling Oplocks? MaxCmds Registry Entry?
Any other Inputs?
We fixed the NIC's of all Servers to 100 Full.

thanks and regards
sebastian

than buying more servers.