[THIN] Filenet

  • From: Stewart Werley <Stewart_Werley@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin.net " <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:05:54 -0500

Has anyone encountered ANY issues with Filenet?  I know there is some
documented stuff out there, but I'm also interested in knowing if anyone
has had issues with full local client installs of Filenet not getting
along with just the basic Citrix Client install.

Need to quell some end user concerns.

Stewart Werley
Consultant - BTS Equity
Guardian Life
3900 Burgess Place
Bethlehem, PA  18017
610-807-6690
Stewart_Werley@xxxxxxxx

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.